Adult Sail Training
- Keelboat Courses Club-owned 23 foot keelboats are available for adult keelboat courses leading to CRYA Competent Crew or Day Skipper Certification. Great preparation for boat ownership.
- Two students on a boat plus instructor or Three household members plus instructor
- CRYA workbook and logbook provided
- Times: two weeknights – Tuesday and Thursday, & one weekend
- Cost: $450 per student
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org CF Sailing School - Esquimalt on Facebook: @esquimaltsailing
Cruise and LearnVacations
- Experienced RCYA Instructors can teach on your boat
- Club-owned keelboats are available for adult courses
- Dinghy courses available to adults in the evenings
Certification: Courses can be week-long or eight three-hour sessions for CRYA certification.
This will give you a discount on your boat insurance and will assist you in chartering boats in the future.
Learn more about the courses that are on offer through the CRYA website.
More info: email@example.com
Let us match you with experienced race crew. You do not need any experience nor do you need to be a club member. This is the perfect way to try sailing and meet the wonderful people of CFSA (subject to COVID rules)
Adult Winter Training
Experienced club members and Certified CRYA Sailing Instructors share their knowledge in a social setting at the Clubhouse (subject to COVID rules). Topics are driven by member interest and may include: Racing, Navigation, Chart-work, Sail-trim.