Clubouse Bar Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - Saturday Open 4 - 7
Sunday Open 3 - 7
CFSA is following the Provincial and WorkSafeBC guidelines set out for food and beverage establishments with the following guidelines:
Any patrons suffering from cold/flu/COVID like symptoms shall not be admitted into the clubhouse.
- All patrons are requested to wash or sanitize their hands before entering the building.
- Servers will ask for contact information for contact tracing.
- All patrons must be seated at one table.
- Patrons are to remain seated except to use the rest rooms.
- Patrons cannot carry beverages away from their designated table.
- Patrons may not sit at more than one table.
- Patrons may not mingle with other tables.
- All patrons from different tables must remain 2 metres apart and if they cannot remain 2 metres apart MUST wear mask. (masks will not be provided by CFSA)
- Patrons may not move tables together.
- Dancing is not permitted.
We ask that you keep your movement to other areas of the building to a minimum.
Anyone not following the guidelines will be asked to leave the CFSA Clubhouse.