Annual Renewal Drive
The annual renewal drive is underway. You should be receiving e-mails from the club explaining how it's going to take place. We are always trying to simplify and find efficiencies and we are respecting physical distancing and reducing contact as best we can - the process for renewal is outlined below:
- In the first two weeks of March you will be receiving an e-mail with an invoice. You can expect it to be coming from 'CFMWS' please keep an eye on your junk folder.
- The invoice will be based on this current year's usage, and our best knowledge of your situation. We probably won't know if you've retired, so don't hesitate to reach out.
- If you disagree with the invoice, wish to change items, add items or do not wish to be a member next Fiscal Year, please discuss with Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill out the waiver included with the invoice and send it to RecreationCPAC@forces.gc.ca. New waivers are required each year.
- Invoices can be paid starting 1 March. Make sure you pay prior to 1 April to avoid penalty.
- If you are wanting to change your moorage from paying annually to paying monthly you will need to send a request to Ray Weisgerber email@example.com. After your account has been set up for monthly payments you will be sent an invoice with the monthly payment amount. Documents need to be signed at CPAC Colwood. An appointment is required to go to CPAC Colwood to sign the prepared documents. Please email RecreationCPAC@forces.gc.ca or phone 250-363-1009 to set up the appointment.
- If you do not ask for any changes, the invoice you were sent will be the one on file and the only invoice you can pay. Please do not ask the folks at PSP to change anything, they will simply ask you to contact the club.
- You can see the hours for CPAC here: https://www.cafconnection.ca/Esquimalt/Facilities/Colwood-Pacific-Activity-Centre-en.aspx
- Junior membership fees are needed for young members of the club who are taking advantage of our boating infrastructure in their own right. For instance, if Juniors are taking part in our race team, or wish to moor a sailing dinghy then they must be paid Junior members. If a Junior is only crewing or passengers on a family boat, then paid Junior membership is not required, but please do send a waiver for each child on your invoice.
In Person Registration/Payment:
- Masks must be worn
- Please bring completed paperwork with you to speed the process up
- We will close the line 5mins before closing time however anyone in line will be served.
- Bring any required club paperwork with you. If you don’t have a printer please send it to RecreationCPAC@forces.gc.ca and we will happily print on your behalf.
- Waivers must be received prior to payment. Waivers can be emailed to RecreationCPAC@forces.gc.ca
- Leave a message if we don’t pick up, we will call you back within 24hrs to accept payment. You can also email RecreationCPAC@forces.gc.ca to schedule a call back time..
PLEASE NOTE THAT CFB ESQUIMALT NADEN BASE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC DUE TO COVID 19.