Payment of Membership and Moorage
PSP Payments for membership and moorage.
20 April - 15 May PHONE PAYMENTS ONLY 250-363-1009
Monday-Friday Hours: 0900h -1300h
- Waivers must have been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to calling. PSP has a list for everyone who emailed their waivers in. If waiver was submitted prior to the shut down, please email it again. Please ensure to include your spouse’s/dependant’s waivers.
- When phoning if we do not pick up please leave a message or call again, we are on the phone with another client.
- We can only process full payments (if you are looking to pay monthly see next section). If you are already set up on monthly payments (were paying monthly in 2019) they have continued however you will need to call in to pay the other fees.
- Any errors with your invoice please contact Ray email@example.com
04-15 May 2020 PHONE AND IN-PERSON PAYMENTS 250-363-1009
Monday - Friday
Phone Payments -Time: 0900-1100h
In-Person Payments - Time: 1100h-1300h
Colwood Pacific Activity Centre (2610 Rosebank Rd)
- PSP will open for 2 hours a day for in person payments for those needing to set up monthly payments and for cash/debit payments (NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED).
- Phone payments will follow the requirements written above.
- There will only be 1 person allowed into the facility front desk at a time. Washrooms and all other areas within the building will be closed.
- All clients need to follow the markings on the ground.
- If you have a fever, cough, sneezing, travelled out of the province you will need to call in to complete your payment.
- All staff will be required to wear a mask and gloves.
- All surfaces including the pens and credit card machine will be wiped down after each use.
- Blank waivers will be available at the door for those in line that have not sent one in. Monthly paperwork will need to be filled out at the front desk when you get there.