Payment of Membership and Moorage

Payments for CFSA membership.

- Waivers need to be sent to prior to calling with payment. PSP keep a list for everyone who has emailed the waivers in. Please ensure to include waivers for everyone mentioned on the invoice.

- If there are errors or questions concerning your invoice please contact membership (at) cfsaesq (dot) ca

Phone or in person payments contact PSP at C-Pac Colwood 250-363-1009 (1000 - 1600 Monday - Friday)